The CSE will have report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the delivery drivers.
Build relationships with retail customers to understand the daily order requirements as well as market changes which could affect pricing or sales. The CSE will be the sole person responsible for all retail customers. Providing excellent retail customer and consumer support with a commitment to improving their experience and ensuring they remain satisfied and loyal following front-line contact. Managing queries through the business and completing all administrative duties and data entry associated with each query through successful inter-departmental team liaison where necessary. Gaining unique insights into customer needs and reporting on service levels. This role sits within the Retail channel and will be dealing with retail customer complaints, with some own label cross over. The CSE will also be responsible for the printing of daily production labels. There may also be some requirement for some ad hoc team admin duties.
- Analyse, manage and report on a weekly basis and maintain year end forecasting tool
- Contracting of sales and orders
- Attend meetings with internal colleagues and sales team as appropriate
- Redundant stock management at point at which the materials are considered a risk to avoid unnecessary shortage on orders
- Provision and understanding of market information relevant to the site to benefit quality decision making.
- Investigate run out reports that has affected production schedule
- Schedule and plan for driver’s delivery orders
- Production Tickets to be created and issued
Qualification & Skills Required
- Telesales, communications with customer orders
- Sales experience preferable in the meat/food industry however, not necessary
- Competency in Excel and Word
- Fluency in English and Turkish language
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Used to working in a busy manufacturing environment, especially food industry.
- Understanding of Cost Constitution and Quotation Analysis
- Contract terms and manufacturing processes. Delivery terms, basic finance, cash flow, financing
- Understandings of Kebabs and meats.
- UK road logistics
- Second language like Hindi/Urdu (not necessary but would be a bonus)
- Experience in social media community management – using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter branded business pages
Salary & Benefits
- £16,000 up to £24,000 (Gross) per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible 45 hours per week working
- Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme/Childcare vouchers
- Employee accommodation can be provided if needed
Please send your CV to email@example.com